Sunday, February 23, 2020

My experience on jagat mandir school

My Experience On Jagat Mandir School Since Six Years

School life is the best period of human life .People are learning from childhood in the school,and also a school built the character of one's.I also had some experiences of my day on jagat mandir school.



It is said person always remembers his/her first day at school and last day of school. In my case, I remember clearly my first day oat school and last day of school.The joys of life are surely countless.Indeed, the school days are the best of our lives.I still remember the teachers who taught in small class.

When I enter the gate came at first in jagat mandir school it was raining  . I went inside the class with wet clothes and sat at first bench with Sachi .I thought that Sachi was old student of the school and she thought too the same things i thought. Mohan sir came inside the class room and asked the name of new students after that we realized that what we were thinking was wrong.After some day in jm I started talking and made the friends.

From that day to till data i have the same friends but unfortunately,some of the friends left the school and new friends came.I learn many thing after coming to jm from pragya mam ,mahendra sir ,shyam sir, menuka mam, srijana mam, Thakur sir, KD sir, DG sir, Sangita mam, Deepak sir and khem sir .I think that those day had passed just now ,I donot know how fast this moment went.I want to enjoy tha moment again hope if that was possible.How fast the time went it seems like a dream to me.


I still remember how ignorant when I was small. My school life make me realize how important school life is for anyone. Had it not been ,I would  have surely missed many things in my life. I would not be having good friends,good knowledge, good experience and the good memories.I remember the days we celebrated ,the extracurricular by going to vocal class, playing ludo Chinese checker.

I remember when I was small how I used to spend time with my friends.I missed laughing,crying and fighting with friends.Lastly,I want to say sorry to my teachers and friend if I had done anythings  wrong in childhood to till date.And,specially to Krishna and Furwa for my mistake.In teachers,  specially sorry to Raju sir  for misbehaving to him.

School life is a better life ,and it was the opportunity of our life which we had learned easily.After school life we are missing so many memories in our minds. School life was very joyful and happiest experience for me.There was a lot of fun and education .I want to thank all of my teachers for helping me for my bright future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful

Covid-19 Pandemic In Nepal

  Covid-19 Pandemic In Nepal Covid-19 Is the world wide pandemic in today's context.Not only Nepal but various country are suffering it....