Friday, August 16, 2019

my experience on police community partnership

My experience on police community partnership
From,police community partnership i learn to fight against bad activities.Not to  be involve in bad activities.I learn not to consume alcohol,drugs etc.In case some one force me to take then immediately inform to parents or police.



I learn that not to buy and sell products which are harmful for health. Be far from bad friend circle.Do not buy alcohol ar drugs you may be punish from police.If police find us selling drugs then according to the weight of drugs you may be punish.If 1 gram then 6 months jail and 2000 rupees fine.

In this way i learn many new things from this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

beautiful

Covid-19 Pandemic In Nepal

  Covid-19 Pandemic In Nepal Covid-19 Is the world wide pandemic in today's context.Not only Nepal but various country are suffering it....